[time-nuts] Re: Oscilloquartz 8663-XS stability problem

Neville Michie namichie at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 23:38:15 UTC 2023

The phenomenon that you see may be due to moisture absorbed/adsorbed by one or more of the components. While in storage the unit equilibrates with maybe 60% RH. When the oven is operated the RH is reduced to near zero. (Each degree C reduces RH by about 10%)
It may take weeks to settle.
Cheers
Neville Michie

Sent from my iPhone