[time-nuts] Re: NTP Clock Software - Emerald Sequoia closing up shop

David Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Oct 28 10:15:58 UTC 2023

On 27/10/2023 03:08, Colin Kaminski via time-nuts wrote:
> I had not seen that before. Those are really nice faces. I normally just
> lurk but I wanted to point out iEphemeris. It is my favorite time/astronomy
> app.
>
> Cheers,
> Colin

Colin,

I use SkySafari (or Google's SkyMap) for approximate star positions.

I looked at iEphemeris and it doesn't offer the same display mix which "Emerald
Observatory for iPad" does.  I think being an iPad program rather then iPhone
makes a difference.  It doesn't get a good rating or reviews!

Cheers,
David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: davidtaylor at writeme.com