[time-nuts] Anyone notice a GNSS anomaly this morning?

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Fri Sep 8 18:49:09 UTC 2023

At about 0400 UTC on 8 September (roughly MJD 60195.00286) I logged a
frequency glitch on a NEO-M8T that I've been monitoring (set for 10 MHz
timepulse output) with a TinyPFA.  See attached.

I'm monitoring three GPSDO off the same antenna and didn't see anything
on any of them (of course, with their control loop they'd be less likely
to show a transient event).

It was a very short event and probably some sort of local issue, but I
wonder if anyone else saw anything around then?

Thanks,
John