[time-nuts] Re: Power supply buzzing in HP 58503A GPS receiver.

Matt Huszagh huszaghmatt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 02:01:20 UTC 2023

I experienced a buzzing in a polyester cap in a 6114A. That cap was totally
fine, but the buzzing annoyed me and a replaced it. You can read about it
here:
https://groups.io/g/HP-Agilent-Keysight-equipment/topic/95761333#131192

It sounds like your buzzing is a bit worse though. Good luck tracking it
down.

Matt