[time-nuts] Large lot of 5061A/B material

Skip Withrow skip.withrow at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 18:47:21 UTC 2023

Hello Time-Nuts,
Well, we have signed a contract for a major house remodel and my storage
unit (the old one car garage) is becoming the new kitchen and dining room.
So, I am unloading.

I literally have a pallet of 5061A/B material that must go very soon.  I
would like to sell it as one lot.
Included is:
1. 5061A - complete, but does not lock.  There are several notes that A7
module is bad.  There are no spare A7 units in the parts bin, so it will
have to be repaired.  I think the tube has been tested as working.  Ionizer
controller is the older AC type.
2. 5061B - complete, with LCD clock, unit does lock but the tube may be
very marginal (or perhaps the unit needs a tune up).  Unit loses lock quite
often, but I think has great potential.
3. 5061B - complete, with LCD clock, unit seems to lock solid. This is the
jewel in the lot.
4. One 5061A and two 5061B parts units.  Top of chassis are quite bare, but
bottoms are well populated (see pictures).
5. Spare Cs beam tube.  Unit has been tested and appears to have very good
beam current.  Probably should be put in the marginal 5061B unit.
6. Large bin of spare parts.  There are 3x top covers and 2x bottom covers
for the units above.  There are several power cord connectors to make up
cables, plus several test power cords that have pins that slip on the
5061.  A bunch of module pulls.  Misc. stuff (see pictures)

This material will fit in a vehicle.  I am located in Denver.  I would
consider driving up to 4.5 hours to facilitate a handoff.  I'm thinking
$1200 would be a steal for the lot.  If you are interested please contact
me OFF LIST and I will email pictures of all the items above (with the two
5061B's locked).

If you would like to learn how cesium beam standards work this is a great
opportunity (to learn and eat up some time).
Thanks,
Skip Withrow