[time-nuts] Re: Eloran long test from now to August or September.

Shaun Merrigan shaun_merrigan at outlook.com
Sun Sep 17 20:21:17 UTC 2023

Paul,

Good to know about the eLoran testing, thanks.  In that case, I am going to recommission an SRS FS700 that I put away years ago.  I will let the group know how it goes.

In the interim, I have tested a second 2100F and a couple of 2100R’s.  All achieved lock within minutes.   Interesting observation:  The Austron 2100F stays locked even with all my local noise sources turned on and the LORAN pulse being obscured (on the scope) by noise pulses.

Shaun M.