[time-nuts] Efratom FRS-C Rb & Thunderbolt w/ Panel PC for sale

John Miller john at millerjs.org
Mon Sep 25 14:34:37 UTC 2023

Hi All,
Back at the beginning of this year I had posted about GNSS disciplining a Ball Rb oscillator and I got a bunch of excellent feedback - unfortunately I haven't had time to act on any of it. I generally need to downsize my lab and drum up some capital for another run of TimeHats.
The unit includes a male connector to attach to the output, with a 24v PSU and 8" coax + male BNC connected. I have photos of the unit here:
https://photos.millerjs.org/?f=Ball+Efratom+FRS-C

I'm also selling the Trimble Thunderbolt that I have mounted into an alarm panel enclosure with a panel PC, for the same reasons. The panel PC boots straight into linux and automatically starts Lady Heather. It could just as easily run Windows XP if desired. I made a short video on it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02A9sevTdJY

I don't have a price in mind for either, so feel free to send me a reasonable offer. I would like to keep the Thunderbolt in the enclosure as a "system", but I'm willing to split it up. I'm located in Maine and would prefer to ship to the US but will ship internationally as long as the buyer is okay with the high shipping costs.

Regards,
John Miller
K1QLN