[time-nuts] Re: HP 5061A oscillator problem

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 13:05:58 UTC 2023

Morris by all means open it up. You can get to the outer boards pretty
easily. Take pix of the wires. I found a shorted cap that destroyed a
inductor. All replaceable. I know your problems going to be more difficult.
But you can take the oscillator out and power it on the bench.
So pretty easy. Think ground, 21 VDC osc, and 28 VDC for the heaters.
Good luck
Paul
WB8TSL