[time-nuts] Need expert for TBolt Question

cdelect at juno.com cdelect at juno.com
Thu Feb 1 01:01:58 UTC 2024

I've had a TBolt in the rack for several months and it's 10MHZ output has been very nice compared to my other standards.For the first time I connected up and ran the Tbolt monitor software today.Under Minor alarms I have no stored position.GPS status is (0) doing fixesSelf-survey progress is 100%Mode is nominalActivity is phase lockingMy lat and long are OKThe year shows 2004 but that's not needed for my applications.Is this minor alarm a a problem or should I just ignore it! Cheers, Corby