[time-nuts] Re: Drop-in replacement receiver boards for Z3801A

Lon Cottingham k5jvlon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 16:24:41 UTC 2024

The price, when I ordered my boards (9/15/23) was $171.  With shipping and
tax, I paid $183 per board, so you should probably add $12.00 to your cost.

I thought the boards were made off shore, but they are clearly marked "Made
in USA".  They are extremely good quality.  I have installed four of the
Synergy boards with no problems.  Two have been running for a week without
any kind of drop out, or lock up.

73 de Lon, K5JV
281-795-1335