[time-nuts] Re: Source of small quantities of teflon insulated thermal wires for cavity heating?

Oz-in-DFW lists at ozindfw.net
Wed Feb 7 16:55:49 UTC 2024

On 2/6/2024 2:36 PM, Jim Lux via time-nuts wrote:
> I have seen references to wire that is 377 ohms/square in antenna
> testing, but I'm pretty sure that was "fabricated by the
> experimentalist" using something like "space cloth" (paper with a 377
> ohm/square resistance).
It's actually derived mathematically and has been verified by decades of
experience. It's a common class problem in EM fields classes.

--
mailto:lists at ozindfw.net   http://www.ozindfw.net
Oz;  POB 93167; Southlake, TX 76092 (Near DFW Airport)

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?