[time-nuts] Vintage Frequency Standards & Time Nuts Related Equipment for sale as a lot

Edward Roth ewroth at ix.netcom.com
Wed Feb 14 07:35:37 UTC 2024

Hi,

I have a collection of Frequency Standard and HP Clock related items
that I would like to sell as a lot.

There are many old and rare items that would make the basis of a nice
collection for someone.

Please review the attached Excel Spread sheet and let me know if you
have any questions or interest.

I have some pictures on my iPhone that I can try and add if there is any
interest.  The items are used and AS-IS

most haven't been used in many years.  I want $5,700 for the whole lot.
I do NOT want to sell as individual

pieces.  Local Pick up would be preferred,  I live in Southern
California, but I am open to box the items for

shipment at your expense.

Thank you & Regards,

Ed Roth