[time-nuts] Re: Austron Oscillator Products

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Feb 28 14:09:20 UTC 2024

Hi

If you dig around with Google, there are other similar parts at various “random” frequencies in the 50 to 55 MHz range. Best guess is that these went into something other than a GSM ( = fixed clock ) sort of system. The other minor gotcha in terms of GSM is that they shipped a bit before GSM was “invented”  :) :).

Bob