[time-nuts] Re: timing lab, remote control

Robert LaJeunesse lajeunesse at mail.com
Thu Jan 11 18:33:07 UTC 2024

Here's the output half, 8 relays, remote IP web interface controlled over 10/100 RJ-45 (or simple string commands by RS-485 serial), for under $50:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Diymore-NC-1000-Ethernet-RJ45-TCP-IP-Remote-Control-Board-8-Channel-Relay-Net-Controller/3934806669

Apparently NC-1000 clones (or maybe the original) are available elsewhere:
https://www.elecbee.com/en-23923-NC-1000-Ethernet-RJ45-TCP-IP-Remote-Control-Board-with-8-Channels-Relay-Integrated-AC250V-485-Networking-Controller-DC-7-24V

Bob L.