[time-nuts] Re: timing lab, remote control

Jim Lux jim at luxfamily.com
Fri Jan 12 01:02:44 UTC 2024

I'd think that if they're selling into an industrial controls market that it has to be reasonably robust.  The functionality is fairly limited in this kind of application, so the software is less likely to be buggy.  When I see features like "web access" or "autoupload to cloud" I might get more nervous (if only because that means it's an attack surface for intruders..)