[time-nuts] Caesium Replacement for HP 5061A and FTS 4050

oe6tze at oevsv.at oe6tze at oevsv.at
Sat Jan 13 17:54:09 UTC 2024

Good evening,

I am new here on the mailing list. Happy to read the mails, full of valuable
information to get additional knowledge, so I can learn a lot - thank you!

I have a HP 5061A and a FTS 4050 Cs133 clock in reach. The Caesium tubes are
end of life, I was told. The clocks are out of service since a long time, at
least about 15 years. What do I have to do? Does anyone here have
replacement tubes available for me? Would be very happy to activate at least
one Cs133 clock.

Thank you for replies, best regards
Thomas, OE6TZE