[time-nuts] HP-10811B thermal fuse

John or Susan Lund5 at infionline.net
Fri Jan 19 20:02:12 UTC 2024

The thermal fuse in my 10811B oscillator has opened. Troubleshooting
results say that the oven is ok, but I do need to replace the fuse and
cannot find any information about it. The manual says the Mfg. number
was 2110-0617, and the HP part number was 10811-80008. I am guessing
something on the order of either 1/2 A slow-blow or 1 A regular fuse.
Can anyone provide any guidance as to the proper fuse? Also any thoughts
as to why it failed would be appreciated. It is part of a home-brew
GPSDO, mounted in a case right next to ventilation slots.

John W2TX