[time-nuts] Re: HP-10811B thermal fuse

JOHN HARTZELL johnhartzell at icloud.com
Sat Jan 20 19:26:58 UTC 2024

In my 50 years of “ twiddling “ with gizmos and gadgets, the only fuses that I have found that just failed because of fatigue were thermal fuses in coffee makers.  So you’re likely right on target.  I used yo buy replacements at radio shack.  It was interesting in that one I replaced the failed original, it never failed again.  I concluded that the OEM part was likely very cheap.

Kind regards,

John

https://linkedin.com/in/john-h-6a131b12/