[time-nuts] Drop-in replacement receiver boards for Z3801A

Lon Cottingham k5jv at kingwoodcable.com
Mon Jan 29 23:47:28 UTC 2024

Greetings to all,

       Last September (2023) I placed an order with Synergy Systems for several of their Z3801A replacement receiver boards.  When they did not arrive at the anticipated time, I reached out to them.  I spoke to Gena Aspeytia.  She advised me that the boards would be shipped in mid February, 2024.  I doubled my order, as I needed more boards, and hoped.  Late last week, my bank called to authenticate an international charge for the doubled order.  The boards arrived, just now, by FedEx.  The boards are of the highest quality, use the ublox LEa-6T-1-001 chip, and appear to be exact, drop-in replacements.

       I am on my way to the shop to install, and test, one of the boards.  At 82, that will take me a bit longer than in past years.  I will report results.

73 de Lon, K5JV
281-795-1335