[time-nuts] Re: SDR radios - Loran-C & WWV

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Mar 6 19:11:19 UTC 2024

Hi

Depending a lot on just where you are, antennas for this stuff can be anywhere from pretty small / simple to fairly large. This also depends a bit on how much of the day you are trying to track signals.

If we’re talking WWVB and Loran, the antenna approach is similar (though possibly not identical for both). If you are really going after WWV, that would be a bit of a different antenna from Loran-C.

Lots of fun !!!!

Bob