[time-nuts] Time-nuts during job call

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.se
Wed Mar 6 22:54:10 UTC 2024

Fellow time-nuts,

During the IEEE P3335 TimeCard Architecture sub-group meeting call, I
ended up being asked if I was one of these time-nuts. Well, you know, I
think so. Turns out one was on the list lurking, Joe Gwinn, who was also
on the call, called him out as lurker and asked him to write on the
list. I think it didn't help that I ended up doing show and tell with a
PRC-10 rubidium that was laying on my work table momentarilly.

The membership on time-nuts keeps being a touch-point in the most
unexpected times and places. It's fun.

The TimeCard is an interesting effort, in which Meta have build these to
extend servers, but it can serve many purposes. Others have also done
similar things. So, work is undergoing to standardize it. Meta pulled me
in so here I am.

Cheers,
Magnus