[volt-nuts] Poll

Greg Burnett gbusg at comcast.net
Wed Dec 30 19:18:05 UTC 2009

Hi Randy,

I maintain multiple standards for voltage and resistance. Before 2006 I
performed intercomparisons daily. After that I dropped back to monthly. I'm
not currently doing intercomparisons, so I need to get caught-up and get
back to doing that.

I send one 10Vdc std and one 10k ohm std to a primary standards lab every
few years. I trend them based on their historical data.

The main reason I maintain 10Vdc and 10k ohms is to verify those cardinal
points on my HP 3458A DMMs - and for artifact cal of them when necessary.

Best,
Greg