[volt-nuts] Which meter?

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Sun Nov 15 05:00:23 UTC 2009

Mark,

I read, some time past admittedly, Flukes description of their array system and do not remember them debunking any such thing.

Even the JJ has thermal junctions that have to be considered when attaching to it, especially considering the extreme temperature.  So, perhaps the debunking you are referring to has to do with the actual connection to that extremely cold
surface.  In no way does that debunk accumulated wisdom for a normal environment.

Bill....WB6BNQ