[volt-nuts] Homebrew LTZ1000 reference?

gsteinba52 at aol.com gsteinba52 at aol.com
Thu Nov 19 15:47:20 UTC 2009

         Linear Technology has an application note on this very subject:

cds.linear.com/docs/Application%20Note/an86f.pdf

Devour the whole app note - the analog information was written by Jim Williams (who, as they say,
has forgotten more about analog electronics than I will ever know...). A great read!

Jerry Steinback