[volt-nuts] do you like Labview in your labs?

Brent Gordon volt-nuts at adobe-labs.com
Wed Dec 1 22:25:33 UTC 2010

LabVIEW gives you three big advantages over other programming
languages:  graphical user interface, easy graphing of data, and easy
GPIB.  If these are important to you, you may want LabVIEW.  It does a
lot of other things, but these three are where it differs most from
other programming languages.

You can download a free thirty day trial from the NI website:
http://www.ni.com/trylabview/

I've programmed LabVIEW for over ten years.  I've never tried ProfiLab

Brent