[volt-nuts] do you like Labview in your labs?

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Tue Dec 7 19:38:43 UTC 2010

FWIW, the little I've done in Python has been positive.  It's capable of
a lot -- the whole Gnuradio interface is built in python.

Personally, I've used perl under Linux for most of my GPIB stuff.  Since
perl is good at string handling, it works well for grabbing data from
the instrument, munging it a bit, then writing it to a log file -- which
is most of what I do.

John
----