[volt-nuts] Chinese Volt Nutz

Alan Scrimgeour scrimgap at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jan 20 20:37:37 UTC 2010

Yes, old knowledge, but if I got my hands on any of that equipment the first thing I'd do is take a peek inside, so it's very helpful. But it's not all old stuff. They have a group buy for a top of the range Vishay resistor which is dismantled and closely photographed. They are working with multiple designs of LTZ1000 based references to find the best too, at least I think so (poor translation).
I'm assuming the people at that site are amateurs like myself, but they seem surprisingly well financed.

Alan