[volt-nuts] Fluke support is still great

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 1 19:12:37 UTC 2010

Sorry for the promotion, but I have to say that Fluke seem to be keeping up their customer service on older Items. It's a few years since I had to use their spares department. I'd always found them helpful, knowledgeable about the product and reasonably priced. I recently needed some help with my older ScopeMeter (97). I received a near instant response with the information and help I needed. All without charge. I asked as a hobbyist, but what they don't know is I'm looking at some equipment for the day job. Looks like it will be Fluke ;-).

Robert G8RPI.