[volt-nuts] Subject: Re: Keithley 2001 Multimeter Fault - Update

Alan Scrimgeour scrimgap at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Mar 18 03:16:16 UTC 2010

I replaced the three tracks I had to cut with relatively sturdy wire, but I
might use just a little epoxy to anchor things in place where movement might
eventually cause stressed tracks to crack. What I'll avoid is epoxy bridging
any adjacent conductors so there's no chance of it causing leakage problems
if it eventually deteriorates.

Alan