[volt-nuts] HP 3420B calibration assitance

Stan Katz stan.katz.hk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 19:35:33 UTC 2010

Hi Dick,

If you haven't posted to Yahoo Groups hp_agilent_equipment because you're
exercising proper internet ettiquette, iwaiting for a first reply here,
don't wait too long. The agilent group is terrific.

I have no experience with the HP 3420B, although I have a much older 740B
diff. meter. Fortunately, all its internal alignment could be accomplished
(excluding ref. voltage) with onboard resistor networks.

Good Luck,
Stan