[volt-nuts] Cheap Oscilloscope measurement of small current?

Peter Loron peterl at standingwave.org
Fri Nov 5 21:31:42 UTC 2010

Well, there's no hard goal of battery life or consumption. However once
I get things working, I do want to optimize power consumption to get
good battery life, or be able to run it from a small solar cell.

I'm thinking that for the initial work, I can simply use a regulated
bench supply as the power source.

I'll take a look at those MAX parts...might be worth checking out.

Thanks.

-Pete