[volt-nuts] Help choosing DVM

Marvin E. Gozum marvin.gozum at jefferson.edu
Mon Oct 25 11:46:11 UTC 2010

This was some time ago, but I've been away and getting caught up.

Here is nice overview of high end DMM by a Chinese user back
2009.  How he got hold of all of these DMMs is a wonder in itself.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.eefocus.com%2Farticle%2F09-04%2F70848s.html&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

I don't own Keithleys, but their reputation has gone downhill.  They
are about to be or have been, purchased by Danaher, the parent of Fluke.