[volt-nuts] MAX6350 ?

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Sun Sep 12 07:26:03 UTC 2010

In message <C83AF32E80E84C99A35CDB938BB67EC7 at laptop>, "Andreas Jahn" writes:

>> I have filtered out 91 of 172k measurements, because they were more
>> than 5 stddevs out, I have not tried to find out what caused them,
>> probably people turning flouresent lights on and off.
>
>Are these values in row or are they randomly distributed?

These were random single events.

>On my measurements with MAX6250 I had some strange "jumps" of about 7uV
>for some minutes in one direction and back after the minutes when doing the
>temperature cycling.

I do have some weird short term effects in my data, (they are
included in the avg/stddev calculations) but I do not know the cause
at this point in time.

It does not surprise me the least if these devices suffer from
thermal stress effects, they are just plain expoxy moulded devices.

Poul-Henning