[volt-nuts] Fluke 720A Kelvin Varley Divider Questions

Myers, Charlie Charlie_Myers at dell.com
Mon Sep 20 13:06:40 UTC 2010

Hi Bill,

I thought about using a Fluke 750A instead of the 752A or the 720A.  However, upon examining the specifications of the 750A, I discovered that it has a lot higher uncertainty than the 720A and the 752A.  The 750A is specified at 10ppm uncertainty, whereas the uncertainty of the other two dividers is well below 1ppm.

Charlie

Message: 4