[volt-nuts] Help choosing DVM

Daniel Mendes dmendesf at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 04:19:38 UTC 2010

Thanks for your answer. Let´s divide this in two parts:

1) Why these are better than the Keithley´s?

2) Price doesn´t work like that for me.... shipping can easily go
US$200-300, and taxes would make it cost double (and i´ll have a lot of
problems to make it thru customs, even paying the taxes... third world
countries sux). The Keytley´s (and the Rigol) are final prices and no
headaches. Don´t get me wrong, I buy a lot of shit from ebay, but only
fisically small items  OR cheap (most time both).

Thanks

Daniel