[volt-nuts] introduction

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Fri Apr 29 04:54:20 UTC 2011

Hi Marv,

I don't think it's possible to seal the plasticizer in.  And, I don't
think it is really all that possible to add plasticizer once it has
left the scene.  I think that is what some of the products like nuvinyl,
and armorall are attempting... but not all that successfully.

Notice that with new plastic binders there is a strong aroma that hangs
around... but as they age, you can't smell it as much.  That is the
culprit.

You are right, this is only peripherally related to volt-nuts.

-Chuck Harris