[volt-nuts] introduction

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Fri Apr 29 05:04:24 UTC 2011

Hi Didier,

I have had some luck with removing the goo from vinyl by using
the solvent in clear PVC primer... tetrahydrofuran, and methyl
ethyl ketone... The MSDS doesn't say it is all that bad, but it
sure smells like it is really nasty stuff.  It will wipe off
the sticky goo, but it eventually returns.

The place where it really bugs me is vinyl handles on some
equipment... you pick it up and ewwww!

-Chuck Harris