[volt-nuts] Solartron 7081 Test Leads (Steve)

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Sat Aug 6 22:17:48 UTC 2011

David and Bill

Thanks for the info.

I sent Stan a check this past week so it will be a couple of weeks before I
get the 7081.  The connectors should have already arrived.  I am on vacation
this week but will be home tomorrow.  The connectors that I ordered look
like the picture that Bill sent me.  Once I verify that it is the correct
connector and will mate with the unit, I will order some more and send David
one.  I may also order a new panel connector as well, depending on how easy
it is to make the swap.

I'll let you know about the key and whether or not I can identify the part
number or not.

Joe