[volt-nuts] Adjustment of Fluke 752A Reference Divider

Stephen Grady grady.steve at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 18:56:29 UTC 2011

Fellow Volt-nuts,

I have a couple of Fluke 752A Reference Dividers at work that the front
panel adjustments of the Hammond Divider are outside of its adjust range
(that is the will not adjust into balance). I remember at my previous
laboratory the Fluke manual described a procedure to adjust the divider back
into its adjustment range by soldering (or unsoldering some links in the
divider circuitry. The present Fluke manual that is downloadable from
Fluke's website no longer has this section in the manual and asks that the
divider be returned to Fluke for repair. Does anyone have access to a pdf
version of the old manual or just this section of the manual that they can
email me, post online or provide a link? It would be much appreciated.

I would really like to get these dividers working again.

Thanks,

Steve Grady

grady.steve at gmail.com

Sydney Australia