[volt-nuts] Battery pack info for Fluke 731B

Dave M dgminala at mediacombb.net
Sun Aug 21 15:18:06 UTC 2011

I bought a Fluke 731B DC Reference Standard at a hamfest yesterday.  It
seems to be working in all functions, but is missing the 10-turn indicating
dial on the front panel, and the battery pack.  I think I have found a
suitable replacement dial from Digikey (Digikey pn SP015-1-11-ND).
I need to know the voltage and current rating of the battery pack. Does
anyone have any info on the battery?  I know that it's a NiCd pack, and I
suspect that it's a 12-cell pack (14.4V), but that's just a guess.  The
manual just gives Fluke's part number for the battery; no other data.

Thanks for helping,
David
dgminala at mediacombb dot net