[volt-nuts] Battery pack info for Fluke 731B

Fred Schneider pa4tim at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 15:52:50 UTC 2011

http://www.pa4tim.nl/?p=2376 pictures of mine including the battery pack. It had two sets of 9 nicads parallel. I first replaced it by a voltage regulator but that was no succes. Now I have two nicd 7.2V packs in series from a RC car connected. And the rest original. They did not fit inside so I made a connector to attach them outside the unit. Also made a DC connection so I can feed it from a labsupply, that improves stability. So i found out the output is changed by the input, so I think my regulating opamp is not so fresh anymore.

Fred PA4TIM

Op 21 aug. 2011 om 17:18 heeft "Dave M" <dgminala at mediacombb.net> het volgende geschreven: