[volt-nuts] volt-nuts Digest, Vol 24, Issue 19

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Mon Aug 22 17:32:35 UTC 2011

Hi David:

Ni-Cad chemistry is very different than Ni-MH.  It's OK to trickle
charge Ni-Cad but it's a no-no to trickle charge Ni-MH.
You might ask Battery Space if it's OK to use their "smart charger" when
it's always connected to the battery pack.  Or, if they have them, get
Ni-Cad packs.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com