[volt-nuts] Looking for Fluke 845AB manual

Bill Gold wpgold3637 at att.net
Mon Aug 22 22:43:28 UTC 2011

Charles:

    I have a Fluke 845AB original manual P/N 294173 dated November 1967.  In comparing the "pdf" file "845A_AB_imeng0000.pdf", which is also a scan of P/N 294173, which I downloaded from the Fluke website sometime back and I find that this file is missing pages:

2-2
2-3
2-4
2-5
3-2
4-4
4-5
4-6
5-1
5-2

    It also seems to be missing 1/2 of the schematic from the "dark blobs", and to the right.

    However the Fluke file does have a newer "Change/Errata Information" sheet than I have.

    If you still need these pages I can scan them into a "pdf" and email them to you.  You will have to do a "cut and paste" on the schematic as I can only scan 8 1/2x 11 and the schematic is 8 1/2 x 34 inches, or 4 pages across.

    Let me know.

Bill