[volt-nuts] 3458A firmware update

Steve steve-krull at cox.net
Thu Dec 1 04:03:53 UTC 2011

Joe,

The chips are from Mouser - Alliance Semiconductor 62256, low power, 70 ns through hole as the board was socketed from the factory. I will need to dig through some paperwork for the exact part number. Also need to open the unit to see which version of the upgrade I would need. Agilent's price for the single chip isn't too bad but the multichip price is a bit high, especially if I can burn them myself.

Steve