[volt-nuts] Traveling Standards

Bob Smither smither at c-c-i.com
Fri Dec 30 23:05:01 UTC 2011

After way too long (boy, having to work really cuts into my hobby time) the
first Traveling Standard is on its way to the first volt-nut that signed up.

I will be reporting results as I get them.

When the unit is returned, I will send it out the next volunteer.

If you have volunteered to measure the TS, please let me have a physical mailing
address to send it to.

If you are interested in participating (I have five more volunteers at this
point) please let me know.

--
Bob Smither, PhD                                   Circuit Concepts, Inc.
  "When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth