[volt-nuts] MicroVolt meter

shalimr9 at gmail.com shalimr9 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 18:45:20 UTC 2011

There are 24 bits ADCs available. One I have used is the MSC1210 from TI. It is actually an ADC with an 8051 processor integrated (with Flash and RAM). There are many more. You can probably buy a cheap development kit. I paid $50 for mine.

Didier KO4BB
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless thingy while I do other things...