[volt-nuts] Precision Voltage Reference available - UK only

dave powis g4hup at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 3 09:12:56 UTC 2011

Hi All,

A colleague of mine is clearing his accumulation of precision test equipment, and has for disposal a pristine JRL VDR 106/7 voltage reference source.

This unit is in full functioning condition, and is in absolutely beautiful condition.  It was originally purchased by the Rutherford Appleton Lab from Julie Research Labs in the USA.  The wooden box is in excellent condition, and all the test leads are present.  I inspected the unit last night, but unfortunately did not have my camera with me, so no photos available.  I estimate the size to be approx 60cm wide, 60 cm high and 40cm deep.  It is quite heavy (~15kg?), and is therefore available for pick-up only - hence the UK only ident!

The owner does not want anything for it, other than that it goes to a good home where it may be cherished, either as a museum piece or even put to some use!

Replies to me please in the first instance, and I will put any interested parties in contact with the owner - he has no e-mail.

Regards,
Dave, G4HUP