[volt-nuts] How to use a Dynamic load

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Mon Nov 7 00:17:50 UTC 2011

You use the load to vary the load current, then monitor the supply output
Voltage and Current.

The Source Output Impedance is the (P-P Voltage)/(P-P Current).

If the voltage and current are not in-phase, the Source Impedance is nopt
purely resistive.

If the V and I waveforms are not identical, except for phase shift and/or
amplituse, so,mething is non-linear.

Acme and Kikisui make nice loads, BTW.

-John