[volt-nuts] Now Pace desoldering maintanance question

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Mon Nov 7 04:13:21 UTC 2011

The Pace stations I have used have both a vacuum and a pressure port.

Unplug the desoldering handle, and remove the hoses.  Put both hoses into
a jar of ethyl alcohol.  Run the pump and let it circulate for a while.
When the alcohol turns brown, dump it and run it some fresh alcohol.
When the alcohol stays clearish, you are done with the flushing.

Let the pump suck air for a while to dry it out and re-attach the desoldering
handle.

-Chuck Harris