[volt-nuts] Now Pace desoldering maintanance question

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Mon Nov 7 04:26:10 UTC 2011

I'll have to remember to tell that to the Pace technician
who showed me how to "fix" the pump on my MBT-100 desoldering
station.

He just stuck a piece of 1/4 inch tubing on the exhaust port,
and put both inlet and exhaust tubes in a jar of alcohol and
let it pump.  Varsol, or naptha (lighter fluid) also will work.

-Chuck Harris